Thanks for your participation in the 2017 Holiday Handmade Gift Market. As promised, you can apply to our spring Park Hill Art Festival for no application fee. Well, because of the magic of computers, I have to charge you $1 (yes, one dollar) so the system works properly. :-) Lovely! Also, wanted to remind you that the spring Park Hill Art Festival is a juried event so your application does not guarantee your acceptance to the show but we certainly look favorably as a component of our selection process. Thanks again and I hope to see you in the spring. Remember to also upload your images for the show and read the disclaimer below.
1. Pay the application fee - $1 (one dollar). Also, select your booth size/ configuration and give us a means of payment for your booth. We will us the provided card number ONLY if you are accepted to the show.
2. Digitally Submit Your Images - Send 4 digital images of your work and 1 image of your display. The 5th image must be of your display that should include the same kind of work shown in the other four images. Images must be only of the work and category to be displayed. If you wish to display more than one category, you must jury 4 images of each category and be accepted in each category you apply for. Simply upload for the second category at the same time.
3. Read This Disclaimer - By
submitting a payment for the
application fee and uploading images for jury consideration in the Park Hill Art Festival, you automatically agree to the
- I agree
to bear all risks and expenses for any losses, theft of, and/or damages
to my artwork or injury to any person, family or guests regardless of
- I agree to abide by all the rules and regulations set forth
by the show coordinator.
- I agree to waive and relinquish all claims I
may have against Darren
Skanson, CCM, Inc., and its agents
- I agree that each item displayed and/or sold will
be of my unique designs and my original work. My reservation for
this show is a commitment to participate in this show, and no re-
funds will be made after application deadline date.
- I affirm that images submitted for
judging are representative of the work to be exhibited and that
CCM Events reserves the right, to its sole discretion, to determine
the type of arts and crafts that can be displayed during the festival.
- I also agree that the show director reserves the right to ask artists
to remove work that is inappropriate or does not meet the common
definition of “handcrafted” or “artwork”.
- I agree to abide by all the rules set forth in this application for the Park Hill Art Festival and that CCM Events is permitted to use my submitted images for the promotion of this show.