CCM Events is excited to have this show The Holiday Handmade Gift Market Nov. 23rd & 24th, 2018 in the heart of Denver's historic Park Hill neighborhood!
What we are doing to promote this event.........
1. Full color full page ad in the newspaper that reaches to the heart of the homes in Park Hill; The Greater Park Hill News. The ad will run May 1st. Here is a bit about the paper: The Greater Park Hill News is published monthly for the benefit of the residents of the Park Hill area. The newspaper is distributed on the first of the month to 14,000 homes in Greater Park Hill. They also distribute to businesses and retail districts in the surrounding neighborhoods.
2. One month before the festival, we distributed 2000 full color 8.5 x 11" flyers door to door to homes in the immediate area.
3. One week before the festival, 2000 3x8" full color drawing tickets were delivered to the homes in the immediate vicinity of the festival.
4. 11x17" posters in businesses, community centers, bulletin boards, and parks through the show area.
5. Denver Events calendar posting on City Spark for Denver Post placement with premium promotion package.
6. Full page ad in The Denver Post's "The Hub" which publishes on the Thursday before each weekend.
7. Weeks before the festival, our banners went up on the festival site. The banner reinforced all of our advertising to our core audience.
8. Two week feature on a marquee on east bound Colfax Ave announcing the art festival. This marquee is 1 block east of the busiest intersection in Colorado.
9. The Art Festival Shopping Spree. Hand out those tickets. We used this marketing last year at Park Hill ( See the results at https://youtu.be/yjKN8luFD9w
) for the past 5 years and at The Lake Dillon Arts Festival. It has been a huge success. The core idea of the promotion is that posters and flyers for an event often get ignored or thrown away. But if you reinforce all your marketing with an 8"x 3" full color ticket that could be worth $1000, most likely you will keep it. Not only will you keep it, but you most likely will come to the event to see if you win. Because the patron has to be present to win, they came to the festival. ( https://youtu.be/yjKN8luFD9w
Artist Info - Holiday Market Holiday Market Application FAQ's - Holiday Market Holiday Market - Advert Plan FoodTrucks Questionaire
Brought to you by CCM Events